Solar System Maintenace
SOLAR SYSTEM MAINENACE
Solar System is built using multiple equipment and has the probability of failure. Equipment has warranty for manufacturers. If your equipment is under warranty, you just pay truck roll charges. If you need to replace equipment, we can give quote.
Ready to get started?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I know my solar panels are working?
The easiest way to confirm your solar system is working, is to observe the inverter display screen. A value presented as watts (W) would represent your system’s current power production. If the production value is not accessible, either via the inverter display, or online monitoring, fill out our contact form below to have a qualified technician assess your system.
2. My system is showing zero or lower production than normal, what should I do?
If your system is showing zero or low production, this would generally indicate a communication or electrical issue. Power cycling your inverter may correct this status, but if lack of production is still observed, we recommend scheduling an appointment with one of our qualified technicians to further troubleshoot and repair your system.
3. My system is displaying an error or fault code, what should I do?
Leave your system running, and note the fault code present on the inverter display or monitoring interface. Once you have a photo or note of the fault code, power cycling your system may clear the fault in some cases. If the issue persists, contact our team to schedule a service appointment with one of our qualified service technicians.
4. My home has been hit with hail, what should I do?
If your roof or solar panels have experienced hail damage, TXSol has the team of experts to guide you through the entire claim and repair process.
- Complete our contact form as soon as possible to provide general details about your home / solar system, and to connect with one of our project managers.
- Contact your insurance agency to start the claim process and schedule an insurance adjuster to assess the damage.
- If you do not already have a preferred roofing contractor, we will present you with vetted and reliable contractor partners in your area.
- We will work with your selected roofing contractor to provide an accurate estimate, to be submitted to your insurance agency for approval.
- Once all work has been approved, we will work directly with you and your roofing contractor to coordinate each phase of the project.
Need a Consultant?
Still have questions? Not sure where to start? Contact us and a representative will get back with you ASAP for a free, no hassle, solar power consultation.